The Organic Aloe Vera Juice of DAMATERA, one of the largest Greek juice processing companies, produces the juice from Aloe vera barbadensis from the inside of freshly cut aloe leaves of the aloe vera aloe vera collection.
It is one of the most nutritious and healthy natural food products out there, with more than 200 active ingredients remaining in our juice, due to the special production and pasteurization of the product at just 45 ° C, compared to the other Aloe juices on the market that are pasteurized. at higher scores resulting in losing their properties.
It is processed very fresh and is one of the only products that have the date of production on the label outside the expiration date, with the result that the consumer knows the duration of storage of the product.
It is produced from 100% natural Aloe vera gel free of Aloe vera, contains Stevia and has the original taste of Aloe giving health and rejuvenation.
way of use
Shake the bottle before each use. Morning and evening, take about 50ml of Aloe Vera plain or a small amount of water or juice of your choice, half an hour before a meal (preferably). After opening, keep in the refrigerator for a month.
Ingredients of Aloe
The main nutrients of aloe plants are:
1. VITAMINS: A, C, E vitamins that activate the body's self-cleansing processes and are known as anti-aging. They help in the development of healthy skin, hair, teeth, gums and strengthen the body's defense against viruses but also prevent the carcinogenesis that takes place every day in our body. They improve our energy and help fertility.
2. VITAMINS: of group B (B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and folic acid). Valuable vitamins help in good heart function, vision, good functioning of the nervous and muscular system, improve memory, concentration and balance. They are considered a natural sedative for the body and are essential for treating anemia.
3. SALYKILIC ACID: the main component of aspirin, which has a painkiller effect.
4. MILICAL ACID: which helps diabetics regulate blood sugar.
5. SAPONINE: a natural substance with cleansing and antiseptic properties.
6. LIGNINE: which plays a role in metabolism, obesity and improves the penetration of cosmetic products on the skin.
7. HELLENIC ETHERIA: antiseptics, bactericides
8. ACEMANNAN: one of the miraculous ingredients, which is given in cases of multiple sclerosis. It acts as a powerful anti-inflammatory agent. It stimulates the cells of the immune system. Helps kill bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites. Helps absorb water. Improves overall cell metabolism and function. Stimulates bone marrow activity. Improves the body's allergic behavior. Stimulates the production of fibroblasts for the release of collagen. It causes lubricating action on the joints. It repairs the cell walls so that the exchange of substances is done properly. It repairs the walls of the intestine so that it does not draw toxins into the blood.
9. METALS AND FAMILY: calcium that in combination with magnesium regulates heart function and is necessary for blood clotting, magnesium that helps the normal functioning of the heart, nerves, muscles and bones, sodium, potassium, copper , iron, zinc, manganese and sulfur.
10. AMINOXEA: 18 amino acids, 8 of which are the basic amino acids that the human body cannot synthesize on its own, are abundant in aloe.
11. ENZYME: amylase breaks down carbohydrates for better digestion, lipase facilitates the breakdown and absorption of fat, phosphokinase aims to transport phosphorus and helps repair muscle, mixes and creatinine gives energy to the muscles fatigue, sedation prevents the formation of free radicals.
12. ANTHRAKINONES: have analgesic, antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, antibiotic, anti-inflammatory properties. These are ingredients that act like natural antibiotics and are a shield against fungi, bacteria and viruses.
13. STEROID: natural cortisone.
14. LIPARA OXEA: help to bring cholesterol and triglycerides to normal.
15. GLYCOZAMINE: It is considered undoubtedly effective in protecting the cartilage of the joints as it is their lubricant.
16. GALAKTOZAMINI: in collaboration with Glucosamine they help with arthritis.
The human body simply cannot store some of these vitamins, so we need to supplement them daily with our diet. And the best way to achieve this is to drink Aloe Vera jelly daily, while at the same time strengthening our body's defenses against oxidative stress.
Aloe has excellent antioxidant properties.
Aloe vera is often used as a sedative in various skin irritations, such as burns, calluses, scars and herpes. Aloe is generally absorbed by water and so the skin heals quickly, hydrating it and increasing collagen production. It also fights itching, skin allergies, insect bites, eczema and fungal infections. However, its action is not only external but also internal. It appears to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease, reduce muscle soreness, colic and asthma attacks. It also stimulates digestive function and fights constipation while boosting the immune system, which is why it is used in patients with AIDS and cancer.
Aloe's valuable ingredients act as a team and one enhances the results of the other.
Collagen and Elastin Repair. Antioxidants fight destructive "free radicals" which are thought to be responsible for a number of diseases and the process of tissue and cell aging. Aloe Vera can add a rich base of foundation to produce and maintain healthy skin. The skin is renewed every 21 to 28 days. By using the essential nutrients of Aloe Vera, the skin can use the nutrients it receives daily to strengthen its defense against the effects of aging. It helps prevent and heal epithelial tissues by regenerating damaged skin. It offers deep hydration and firming. Suitable for acne prone skin, having the ability to reduce old scars while preventing the appearance of new ones.
Beneficial as it is in the epithelial tissues, it helps the irritated intestine (colitis), as it enhances the function of the large and small intestine.
Aloe has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial action. Aloe Vera jelly juice has natural substances, which prevent the development of inflammation without side effects. Aloe can also support the proper motor function of the joints and muscles. It stimulates the immune system against external attacks, enhancing the body's natural ability to fight diseases and infections.
Women's ally in the fight against cellulite and weight loss. Adjusts Weight and Energy Levels. Aloe Vera is enhances natural hygiene for your mouth and gums. Its action is holistic in the body, supporting systems and organs and externally the skin. Those who consume Aloe vera gel report an increased sense of well-being, increased mental clarity and ability to concentrate, as well as high levels of physical endurance.
It soothes your digestive system and also helps your body's natural self-cleansing action.
Avoid use by women during pregnancy and lactation, children under 12 years of age and people who have undergone transplantation.